Welcome to the Cat Café!
Cat Café Hours - We are Open!
Tuesday 12-5 pm
Wednesday 12-5 pm
Thursday 12-5 pm
Friday 12-5 pm
Saturday 12-5 pm
- Hours may vary depending on the volunteer availability
Kokomo Cat Café
729 E. Hoffer St.
Kokomo, IN 46902
Phone #: 765-416-5229
How it Works
Walk-ins are welcome!
To guarantee a spot in the Cat Colony, we strongly recommend you make a SATURDAY reservation in advance. Walk-ins will be accepted when there’s free space in the Cat Colony.
1. Check-in in the Café area before entering the cat colony. Read the rules and sign the waiver.
2. If you have an appointment, arrive 10 minutes early.
3. Relax and enjoy the kitties! We generally have 8 to 10 cats in our cat colony. We can accommodate 6 to 10 people in the cat colony at a time (plus 1 volunteer).
Cost: $5.00 per person for an hour visit
Cat Cafe Rules
- No outside kitties allowed
- Please sanitize your hands before entering and after leaving the KHS cat colony
- Do not pick up the cats
- Do not chase the cats
- Do not feed human food to the cats
- Do not climb on the furniture
- Keep your volume level low
- There must be one adult older than 18 for every 2 children under 12
- No Children under 5 years of age
- Children must be supervised at all times
BE GENTLE WITH THE KITTIES AND REMEMBER…
Cats are Cats…Please be respectful if they don’t look like they want to visit they probably don’t.
Rent the Café space for office parties, birthdays, youth groups, work meeting, workshops and more!
Time: 1 Hour Price: $40
Time: 2 Hours + Price: $60
What We Offer
Cat Yoga, Wine & Beer Tasting, Knitting Club, Beginner Knitting Classes, Crochet Classes, Book Club. Check out our Cat Café Facebook Page for additional information or our calendar at Schedulicity
To start we would like people to be able to commit to a least one volunteer slot of four hours once a month. We are looking for volunteers for the Café to be 16 and over. If you are interested in being a part of this new opportunity please fill out an online application HERE. For additional information please contact our Café General Manager Kadra at email@example.com
SATURDAY are a busy day! * To guarantee a spot in the Cat Colony, we strongly recommend you make a Saturday reservation in advance. Walk-ins will be accepted when there’s free space in the Cat Colony.*